Before submitting a planning application to a Local Planning Authority, Evolve can provide you with informal advice on the prospects of getting permission for your proposal.
Whether this be a high-level opinion, an informal chat or more detailed appraisal we would be happy to assist. Our early advice will ensure that your proposal is in the best shape, with the best chance of success, prior to a formal application being made.
OUR PLANNING APPRAISALS TYPICALLY INVOLVE AN ASSESSMENT OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Identification of any constraints or showstoppers that could prevent you getting permission
• Relevant background work required to support the application
• Key arguments to emphasise in the application
• Offer suggestions and recommend any changes to your proposal
• Your overall prospects of getting planning permission.
A pre-application enquiry is a request for advice from the local planning authority on your proposal. This is not a formal planning application, but allows you to find out whether the local planning authority would consider your proposal to be acceptable. The ‘pre-app’ process helps to iron out issues at an early stage with a steer from the local planning authority on what information you need to provide in your application.
Evolve can prepare and submit requests for pre-application advice to the local planning authority on your behalf. Our involvement ensures that you get the most out of this process, which will improve the prospects of eventually getting planning permission.
BENEFITS OF MAKING A PRE-APPLICATION ENQUIRY:
• Understand the local planning authority’s views on your proposals
• Identify any potential planning issues that need to be addressed
• Avoid delays during the formal planning process
• Build an early relationship with the local planning authority.
Our team has decades of experience as land planning consultants, building valuable relationships with local planning authorities along the way.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat…